HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

firstgoldman888 wrote:

This is my take on why the big boys / warrrant holders are doing an on site inspection.

1. The warrants exercise date is on the 10th.

2. Not expected the Lab results far before the 10th. The labs are definately the problem. Hopefully New Thunderbay lab will resolve this issue going forward.

3. Not/  Big boys / warrant holders arranged a tour for today and tommorrow so that they will be still willing to excersice the warrants, even is the warrant SP higher than  the market  SP on the 10th.

4. If,... and i expect the warrant holders will excersize, their warrants on the tenth , and the SP is below $6. This will be very bullish. The big boys saw / know that there is huge upside and very good news coming.

JMO, GLTAL

I may not have a good understanding of this, but why would any one exercise a warrant for $6.00 if they can buy the shares on the open market for less than $6.00?

I doesnt seem like reality to me that someone would do such a thing. It actually seems like a fantasy to speculate that this would even occur.

Maybe I dont understand something about the Noront warrants and how they are different from other warrants.

New Message
Please login to post a reply