HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Goldfinger, if NOT can withstand that post and be successful, we really have something here!

In 1979, I was having an unbelievable run of luck at the race track (Santa Anita).  I was winning almost every time I went, which back then was at least every Sat and Sun, plus any time I could sneak out of work, and I'd never been on such a streak.  Well, a revered older gentleman at work died after a long bout with cancer, and I pledged all my winnings at the track the next time I went (happened to be a Good Friday) to the American Cancer Society.  Needless to say, I got clobbered that day, far and away the worst day I had at the meet.  (I made it back Sat and Sun, though!). 

By the way, the streak ended when the meet ended; lost a bunch back the first week of Hollywood Park, and never got the old magic back again, at least not for an entire meeting.  Haven't done the horse racing stuff for a dozen years, playing the market more than satisfies the former urges!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply