HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
joe
Apr 04, 2008 05:12PM
Though this is NOT my second home I understand your sentiments completely. Here is hoping for the long term healthy growth in Noront Resources and for all the other Minerals Exploration Companies out there for that matter. A steadier, more predictable market for good Juniors that we individuals have worked to develop sound DD with respect to is in our own best interest as well as that of these superior Junior Exploration Companies AND even the Minerals Resource Exploration Venture Capital Company types. Reduced volatility in the short/near term will allow all of us to better focus on the actual task at hand of developing true Investment Value. If only Regulators and Government Legislation could be do its part (and they are to some extent but can do more without hampering healthy and normal market activity) in making this an even better and more respected Industry. Old Joe PS: Looking for the Win/Win/Win that does me right!
New Message
Please login to post a reply