HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

recent low volume, warrants, etc.

posted on Apr 09, 2008 07:47PM

hello friends,

several have alluded to the recent low volume....

as an aside, i wonder if the low volume this week is "the calm, before the storm"? hopefully we get the news we hope for and storm higher in price.

often in the securities market when you see the trading volume at a much lower, and calm, if you will, level when compared to prior trading volume, it indicates a large price move "potential". if this low volume combined with minimal price gyration persists FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO, we could see some real fireworks.

note, i am very comfortable with us not getting diluted this week with the warrants if we have what i hope we have. impatient as i am, i do not need news this week. i can wait for later news and hopefully higher prices. as i recall, we have about 2 years of operating funds already in the till. if we do prove up a new mining district won't we have it figured out before the 2 years of funds run out? won't we likely know what we need to know before this year is out? if so why do we need more money from the warrants and more dilution?

if you have ever been involved in board room politics and strategy you will appreciate the value of not giving someone else an upper hand. the more i think about it the $4 offering we did and related dilution was at an obscene price in my opinion and gave someone else a bit of a temporary upper hand, once again in my opinion. as for the people we added through the offering, i totally respect and value their muscle and expertise, and think they add great value to noront. i am thrilled with members of "THE BIG 4" joining us, just not thrilled at the $4 price they got on board at. simply put i just don't want myself and my shares to be muscled.

if we have no news this week of significance, no warrant take up and resulting share dilution, followed by great news later, if that is how it naturally happens, would this put the upper hand TOTALLY back into noronts lap?

the share dilution related to the soon upcoming warrants is VERY minor, what it signifies to me is NOT MINOR, nor are the subtle dynamics of corporate intrigue.

do we have the find i hope we have? is this a corporate battle, skirmish, or none of the above?

if we get great news and the share price moves and the warrants get taken up this week, that is fine, no sweat, this is fine.
if we get no big news, no share price movement, and no warrant uptake at this time, i have a LOGIC base and KNOWLEDGE base to be comfortable ... for a bit longer. do you?

only the drills will tell for sure what we have, till then i will cross my fingers.

as always, everyone should do their own due diligence and understand what they are investing in. don't believe anything you read on the internet or elsewhere without checking and re-checking before you make your investment decisions.

investing is interesting isn't it?

all the best,

jsq

New Message
Please login to post a reply