HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Tremendous imaginations...

posted on Apr 15, 2008 12:34PM
Again it seems that some have these notions that the likes of the big 4 are holding back info. so as to scare/frustrate us out of our "millions" of shares to add to their billion dollar portfolios/bank accounts.  If anyone controls news it is R.N. and the board of directors with any recommendations on strategy being from IBK and JPM.  I can't imagine R.N. taking a phone call from McEwen in the night and hearing him say " I need to scare more shares out of those retail guys... hold those announcements eh!".  Yes the manipulation exists and it goes on and on but lets make no mistake about who controls information and for what reason.  The big guys don't need to grovel for a handful of shares when they can access shares through pp's etc.  It is a personal opinion of mine, but I don't believe R.N. and company would take aboard any entities other than those that would add value to NOT and hence it's shareholders.
Apr 15, 2008 12:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply