HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Bentonstocks and the NOT board

posted on Apr 16, 2008 06:28AM

Thanks Benton, for the olive branch.

I certainly have no intention of generating any misinformation, and I think it is important to set any misconceptions straight. Yesterday my skin might have been a little thinner than usual, I guess.

I suppose when I heard that armed with this VTEM information, further line-cutting and ground geophysics would be conducted, I thought it was information that had some merit.

Perhaps some of my frustration stems from the fact that there is so much acrimony lately here: bashers galore grumbling about our friendliness of all things. It seems we're slowly losing the human touch here.

Others say the news is taking too long, bla bla bla. I've never prophesied that the stock would hit a $100, nor have I whined when the SP slipped. Others complain that Technical Analysis means nothing. What does that leave?

I don't live in Toronto, so it's tough for me to pick up the phone and call Richard Nemis or drop into the offices. So when I had the opportunity to talk to somebody directly involved with the McFauld's projects, it was an opportunity I'd not had before, and I tried to report what I'd heard and seen in as factual a manner as possible.

At any rate, thanks all for the kind words, I'll think I'll still take a break from posting and just lurk instead. There doesn't seem to be a lot of material information I can contribute at this point, so hopefully when I return the SP will be healthy and happy, as well as the rest of you!

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply