HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

back from Luncheon

posted on Apr 17, 2008 11:21AM

Hi Guys,

QQ, Snug, Milsy, MDG and me sat at the same table.

Head Table had the following people:

Richard Nemis, Neil Novak, IBK(Michael White), John Harvey, someone from FWR (didn't catch name), Lady (can't remember her name or who she was representing(sorry) AND MURRAY SMITH from VALE/INCO. Got goose bumps folks.

Neil spoke and said a recap of what we already know. They had some slides showing a 3D perspective of DE1 and DE2. I'll leave this to QQ to provide better detail.

Two things stood out for me today.

(1) During Neil's talk when he spoke of the levels of Nickel and other elements in the high percentage DE1 holes, Murray Smith who was sitting beside Michael White of IBK capital , tapped him on the back with big enthusiasm ( our group sat behind them), and said something I couldn't hear.

(2) Richard Nemis didn't speak during the luncheon at all (only Neil). I overheard a few people mention that they were surprised to see Richard Nemis at this since luncheon. Richard could have been there because of Murray Smith being there.

Wanted to give you guys some info before end of day. QQ will be more detailed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply