HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Good ole Canada

posted on Apr 18, 2008 07:50AM

Just had a look at the chart for ARU, the last really big gold play of the last couple years. Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost, so to speak, given the turbulence, political instability of South America these days.

It's been said before that Canada is on the watchlist of the majors for explolartion projects because of our vast potential, and the biggest bogeyman we have is Harper....lol.

Although I feel for those shareholders today, my point is not to talk about that stock at all, but to point out that I feel much more secure investing in a home-grown success story that we have in Noront. And I think the fallout is just beginning in other countries, too. You've got the U.S. wanting to levy the proceeds of mining corporations, Africa has massive power grid problems, and South America is rife with political instability.

In my mind, it's just one more push in the right direction for our time in the sun!

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply