HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm guilty

posted on Apr 18, 2008 09:00AM
I'm guilty of having far too many shares in NOT and area plays and thus, dreaming and speculating regarding what might happen. It is true, I have 'fallen in love' with a stock- something they say you should never do. Last week I felt certain there would be a news release this week, perhaps to coincide with the luncheon and NOT's 'vision' for the area. It didn't happen. I was wrong-again. I don't worry about the share price as I believe RN has a 'vision' for the area and is working hard with others to make it happen. Any speculating we do now is only that- speculating. It is fun to think of what might happen to the ROF and when we might see our share price really soar. The more bits of information we receive from all on this board make me realize how fortunate we are to be invested here. Many thanks to those who were able to attend the luncheon and report back. I enjoy reading all your posts. Shaquille
New Message
Please login to post a reply