HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well here we are...

posted on Apr 20, 2008 12:25AM

The usual bickering back and forth while we wait for news and/or the weekend to pass (I for one believe the Stock Exchange should be open 24/7). We went through an interesting week with no news, yet we all know it should be here, should have been here weeks ago, yet we wait patiently, as we know that when it comes, it will ignite this stock, whether that is with news of DE2 Assays, DE1 Rhodium, DE3, DE4 Visuals (Funny... if you Capatilize 4, it is a $... Is this Irony??), Windfall visuals...

It doesn't matter!!!!!!!!

It is all good!!!!!!!!!

When this thing come to fruition, we will all (Longs that is) sit back and say, I told you so.

This is one of those stories you get to tell the grandchildren about, when you start telling them how your life changed, or when you bought that house on Mexico, or how you explain how you don't have to work to make a living or...

You get my point.

As Grizz says...

drill it and they will come...

As Crazydik says...

Wake me up at $20

GLTAL

DR

New Message
Please login to post a reply