HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: The Golden Rule

in response to by
posted on Apr 21, 2008 04:33AM

You do get a thumbs up from me but I do not necessarily agree.

The phase 'Cash is King' might be more appropriate but even then applies when Noront is looking for more cash by way of private placement of shares (Or public offering). At that point in time the people putting up the cash are in a strong position to negotiate. After the placement however they do join all other shareholders and have no more rights than they do. Of course if they put in enough cash and obtain seats on the Noront Board they gain a lot more influence than retail investors.

There has been no change in the Noront Board and while I'm sure Dick Nemis listens to all shareholders and maybe a bit more closely to those holding a lot of shares he's not obligated to act as they suggest. In fact Nemis has an obligation to act in the best interest of all shareholders which we can feel confident he does. Until a group can control 40 to 50% of outstanding shares they'd be in no position to stage a shareholders revolt and replace existing Board or Management at annual or special shareholders meeting so basically we've nothing to worry about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply