HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sorry Folks!-Wasn't Bashin

posted on Apr 24, 2008 04:42PM

Wow i certainly made a few people angry this afternoon with my Natives Up In Arms post.It was mostly an innocent mistake i had trouble copying and pasting article i found on shaw home page to agoracom sight so i chose to write about the article anyway. What a mistake! Will never do that again by the time i got the article pasted to show you guys i got roasted from the board and i guess rightly so.

This whole thing was very innocent i only brought up the native issue because it was a national headline on the shaw web site. So i wanted to get input to see if this could adversely affect us instead whole thing got way over blown.I see origional article i was going to paste is gone and instead a statement from Ontario Government is now there.

So i screwed up but i am not a basher, soft basher, or lurker just a guy who was having computer problems and made a poor judgement of posting without proof had i had another minute you all would have seen where i was going with whole article so again i apologize!

New Message
Please login to post a reply