HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

How does Richard feel?

posted on Apr 25, 2008 06:35PM

If anybody here thinks that Richard feels anything less than disgusted and likely responsible for what has transpired with the recent SGS developments, the only reasonable thing for you to do is sell your Noront shares or continue to short the stock.

As a champion of his shareholders, this very unfortunate and uncontrollable occurance has in all likelihood strengthened Richard's resolve to look after us, the little guy. (stay tuned) Richard's Jr. exploration mantra over his entire career has been to look out for his shareholders. (which until recently, have been predominantly the likes of you and me, the little guy) Why would that change now?

Am I disappointed that Richard et al were tripped up with these recent developments? Sure. Am I discouraged? No.

It is another bump in the road but it has had no impact whatsoever in what my DD tells me and the fundamentals.

For all of you NOT on the right side of the fence, you might want tread carefully as Richard might be a little ornery and inclined to do some "tripping up" of his own.

GLTA and Keep the Faith!

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply