HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sound familiar? Chapter 12

posted on Apr 30, 2008 06:28AM

Here's a morsel from "The Big Score"

"While Falconbridge was crunching numbers, another suitor had not been idle. Ensconced in Teck's Vancouver headquarters, Norman Keevil Jr. had ben trying for weeks to meet with Friedland. Since Keevil's February meeting with the promoter, the news from Voisey's Bay had been getting better. With each new drill test, the deposit grew bigger and richer, heightening Keevil's desire for a piece of the Labrador deposit. But every time he had called Friedland during March, he got the same message: Mr. Firedland was on the phone or on a plane or locked in a meeting.Keevil had a pretty good idea what was going on. The promoter was stalling while he tied up control of Diamond Fields stock. If Teck did not act soon, it might risk losing Voisey"s Bay to a larger mining company with deeper pockets."

Only difference I can see at this moment is Richard Nemis is having to distance himself from the approachability he's displayed with his retail shareholders cuz we're just so darn good at guessing what's going on behind the scenes, I think there are times we are, as a group, able to "blow his cover".

NOT's holding steady today $4.44 and our blue sky is coming soon, I think.

GLTAL

Apr 30, 2008 06:34AM
Apr 30, 2008 06:52AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply