HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Lance's morning thoughts

posted on May 01, 2008 05:51AM

It just kills me how many posters are out there looking out for us (sarcasm). Why on earth would someone come on this forum to warm us all about the risks of NOT? Are they concerned about our financial wellbeing? Will they help us feed and clothe our children if NOT tanks?

These people that are so concerned about us should direct their concern to the poor and needy because they sure seem to be bucking for some kind of Sainthood or maybe just trying to square things with their maker before they have to answer to him/her.

I have to ask of all these so called “friends” who are trying to save us all from making the biggest mistake of our lives, where were you when all of those poor people lost their shirts in the financial crisis that has plagued the US and the world for that matter? I guess you guys must have been pretty busy trying to help everyone and still find time to come here to help us. WOW what humanitarians. (Much sarcasm)

As it been said in earlier post; do you think they keep poking holes in the ground just to air rate the area? Do you think that we have been able to hold off a on slot of MM, bashers, and day traders with a SP still at 4.50 cause there is nothing their? Please give it up you cannot win here because we are united and will play the hand that we are dealt, WHEN WE ARE DELT IT AND NOT BEFORE.

I know that there are many charitable groups looking for people like you, why don’t you put your charity to better use and help people instead of hurting them.

Long and Strong

Still looking to buy some new teeth when we hit, can’t wait

Lance Swago
May 01, 2008 06:12AM
May 01, 2008 06:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply