HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

DE1, 2, 3 and supposedly 4 now...

posted on May 01, 2008 12:30PM

ok, so it's pretty apparent that 1 and 2 have been confirmed, there are rumors in the wind that 3 is also out there and now we've heard from HSS that DE4 has been found.....if all this is true, and 2, 3 and 4 give out assay results anywhere near to what DE1 turned out could we see numbers like crazydik so elequently put it at $20 by the end of this summer?

I've been long on NOT now and will continue to be, I've told myself that I will not sell a share until at least $15 but if good news keeps getting released like this, it will be hard to sell.....ever. So what are peoples expectations or thoughts of what this summer can bring? We're constantly drilling, we'll have a new lab open soon hopefully with quick and accurate results being thrown at us faster than we know what to do with them. I'm really hoping to travel in September for 3 months, think NOT will be able to help me achieve that goal or am I going to have to wait a little bit longer?

LONG AND STRONG LADIES AND GENTS!

New Message
Please login to post a reply