HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Markets also have something to do with today's action...

Hi Snezzer, not to be picky, but yesterday when the TSX was down 280 points I do know that NOT, BMK and SPQ were in fact in the green. I also would point out that most of our McFaulds plays trade on the venture exchange and sometimes does not mirror the TSX, but mostly. I also have seen that the correlation between SP, particularly on the venture exchange, and market direction are not linear or in sync with the broad market direction which I suspect is subject to news whether it be rumors or otherwise.

I am also long which would explain why I prefer to comment only on the positives and hear and listen to the negative and not comment on same. It is not a perfect world and I must say that this board, while it has it's issues, is very good. All newbees are encouraged by me and I do know by many others to post, without be ridiculed or punched back into the corner. So all newbees I encourage your comments and do not take them personally should it be questioned; in fact support your comments. Remember we all came from nowhere so please treat all posters, whether positive or negative with respect. Believe me any negative posters with other motives will for sure asked to explain themselves.

New Message
Please login to post a reply