HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Area Play

posted on May 01, 2008 03:10PM

No question but a number of ROF players, particularly BMK where up sharply today. Noront investors are likely invested in some of these other players just to broaden the net since it appears a large area play is going on.

Noront is still far ahead of others because they have, lots of cash, a huge land position and so far the only deposits with partially proved up rich resources. This means Noront drives the 'ROF' and will continue in this roll for some time. If you want to play the 'ROF' then it's almost a necessity to have most of your money in Noront.

While I'm excited that Noront has finally regained a good bit of lost share value today it is still far from what I regard as a realistic valuation. Personally I feel Noront should never have gone below $6 a share while we wait for the next set of drill results. Good solid backup information about assays and last round of drilling is required to stabilize share price above $7 and great results could bring share price to a completely new level.

New Message
Please login to post a reply