HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Missed a bit....

posted on May 01, 2008 05:34PM

Been a long since last summer when I bought in at .83, and have increased my position at $1.77 and at $3.02 this year.

Had a buy order in for the last two days at $4.30.....Didn't get filled....We dipped to $4.35....missed getting more shares by 5 bloody cents - ARGH!!!!! Would of been up a few thousand dollars already...

Oh well, this is what happens when you miss the boat on accumulating. If you get a chance to buy on dips - DO SO!!! as this stock has always rebounded and always gone up....

After hitting $7 twice it dropped and rebounded - lots of buying opportunities. I'm a perfect example on how I missed one by 5 cents.

But on the other hand I'm still glad that NOT is doing well as I am making money with my current position. This is only the beggining as we all LONGS know....This is nowhere near the SP of NOT we'll see at the end of summer, end of year and next year....

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply