HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: today @ 20.00-O/T

posted on May 04, 2008 12:20PM

First HSS, let me say when I saw the 20.00, I nearly had my heart stop...I thought you were saying we would see 20$ tomorrow!! Our time will come and we will have to wake up crazydik soon though!

However, as you thank us for the help received during WW2, I would like to thank you and your country for the beautiful gesture your country has done since the end of WW2. Every year, Holland gives Canada 10 000 tulip bulbs in memory of our help in WW2. Those tulip bulbs are planted all over Ottawa, our National Capital. This results in some of the most colorful, beautiful flower beds in all our country. A whole festival with music, arts and crafts, dancing, etc... has been built around the time of blossoming of these tulips. So your gift of tulip bulbs is a great gift and I, having lived in Ottawa most of my life and being a tour guide there in my young days have enjoyed this personally for many years. So I would like to personally say thank you as well.

The other interesting tid bit is that a Princess of Holland (forgive me as I do not remember her name) took refuge in Canada during the war. She was pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful girl. Canada, wanting for the new princess to retain her nationality declared that floor of that hospital Dutchland. That story always spoke of the great friendship our countries have shared and countinue to share.

Here is a toast: To 2 beautiful countries and one great company: Noront!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply