HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

How to Respond ?

posted on May 05, 2008 02:11AM

I am sure that by the rules we should have never seen the 20.00 post and I know it was wrong for it to be here because at first glance it has nothing to do with NOT. If one stops to think I am sure we can find a way to connect it to NOT. If nothing else we can take the time to get to know one of our NOT family members a little better. Lets face it, news right now is not free flowing and this is no worse then 50 posts saying thanks for the same post that one member has taken the time and effort to dig into. In many ways we are probably all connected on this little planet of ours and by the responces to the 20.00 post I think it strikes a cord with a great many of us who are thankful things turned out as they did. Please dont be fooled when results come out you wont be reading through tulip posts you will be right back to the informative posts that this forum is famous for so in the mean time just enjoy the history lesson. We are never to old to learn!

Ricter

New Message
Please login to post a reply