HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Attempting Patience Lance and Manic

posted on May 05, 2008 06:41PM

All right. I personally vow to tone it down about my unhealthy need to see those assay results. Lance, loosen that girdle, it's making your face bulge.

But, Manicpower, don't go saying that I am not long just because I haven't been around for years and years. It is going to take years for this to play out. It takes guts to stay in this play, especially the way this stock price swings.

You could exert a little patience with newcomers. It is easier to take the stock price hits if you're in at pennies, not dollars. Just because I don't wear my guts on my face like Lance, doesn't mean I don't have what it takes to go long. Like you, these assay results won't change my mind about the overall prospects for the ROF.

Is it so bad to want posters to get ray of assay sunshine? (before the rainbow with the giant pot of gold at the end, of course!) I know, I know ...there's a lot of rough weather in between.

I just much prefer Bravekind's and Yixter's encouraging words to the kick in the pants you two are dishing out tonight...but you are all correct.

So, I'll just say this. Lance, you'll have no shot at a date, honey, if you put your photo on your facebook page and I will attempt to have a more positive attitude...all this week. Come next week, if there are still no answers, I may need another pep talk guys.

New Message
Please login to post a reply