HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Again, my mind is working overtime; trying to figure out the reasons for the delays here

I'm thinking maybe discussions with a major for a set price....perhaps two or more majors bidding.....wanting this settled before disclosing drill results....my thinking here is that if they disclose drill results first, then the accepted offer doesn't appear as lucerative, as the share price will shoot up near or perhaps above the highest offer....that might upset shareholders

I'm thinking also....it's not just NOT they are after.....long delays are surely putting downward pressure on the share price for all the area plays....nice opportune time for interested parties to pick up cheap shares before the whole area explodes

I'm thinking also......everyone in the area waiting for the next to show thier cards....everyone holding out waiting for the next to blink....it's a waiting game

Regardless.....something is going on in the background that is not so evident to us here....all we could do at this time is speculate....in the mean time, I think we begin to see some downward pressure on the share price again to the end of this week.....I'll be looking to pick up more shares around $4.00 by Friday if no news yet by then.

New Message
Please login to post a reply