HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Very Interesting

posted on May 08, 2008 04:26AM

This confirms my feelings but I never guessed how much money was involved. From National Post article today:

"The credit crunch, fears of a U. S.-led global economic slowdown and heightened levels of sustained market volatility have made Canadian investors hoard a record $45-billion in excess cash"

and

"The bank (CIB C) noted that investors who stayed on the sidelines after the 2001 market correction missed out on more than $30-billion in gains -- a pattern that is emerging again in 2008. "

NOW does this news report and the trading/price of Noront Shares over past few months correlate? I think it's a major reason why the 'ROF' hasn't received the investor interest it deserves. Also believe that those who don't invest at current levels will miss out on the potentially huge gains over the balance of 2008.

We all knew there were a lot of fence sitters shaking on the fence, now maybe a bit more about how many their actually are.

New Message
Please login to post a reply