HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Can't figure you guys out

posted on May 08, 2008 05:57PM

I have NO DOUBT that in the long run, those with patience will be reward for owning shares of NOT. When the stock went down last week I was NOT worried at all, because of all the DD I have done on this company & the management in charge. My only regret was I didn't have funds available to buy more shares. I do think management is doing a great job looking out for it share holders, but there is usally room for improvement. And I feel allowing the labs unlimited time to get assay results back, isn't or shouldn't be an acceptable practice. I bought this stock in Oct. with a 18 to 24 month target of owning it & don't plan on changing that. Unless we are bought out by a Major Co. before that time. Have a good night everyone. Maybe the news we are all waiting on will come tomorrow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply