HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NI Equivalent

posted on May 09, 2008 06:30AM

I have maintained a spreadsheet since the beginning of E1 whereby I input all the assay results upon release.

Previous to today's N/R, my calculation of the NI equivalent for E1 was 2.92%. (This will vary by the cost of all metals, precious metals)

In order to compare apples to apples, I have input today's assay results for holes 28, 31-35 and kept the prices of all metals consistent with the previous prices used.

Upon inputting todays results, the NI equivalent has increased from 2.92% to 3.04%. The value per tonne has increased from $771.10 to $803.40. Very good news indeed. (Keep in mind that this value per tonne does not include any Rhodium or any other "ium's")

Although this is not the "knock your socks off" kind of release that some were expecting, it continues with Richard's message that "there is no bad news".

Now, with the lab issues behind us, E1 fill-in holes complete (for now), we can EXPECT to get news on E2 shortly. SGS would have also been working on E2 samples and do not forget as per the April 2 N/R, samples are now being sent to ActLabs.

Keep the faith everyone!

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply