HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

All this talk about the delays being the fault of the LAB....I'm not buying it.....there is much more news here than just waiting on drill results....the last few news releases provided ample opportunity to give us some sort of update on how many holes they drilled and what they are finding visually....they are saying nothing...only what they have to...

My conclusion:

Sitting on news....I've been saying it for some time now....I'm more convinced than ever....question is why?

Well...we could start by looking at the cause and effect.....not only has NOT drifted lower, so too has all the area plays.....stocks such as BMK, FWR, FNC, PRB, and UC could be picked up today for close to half what they were about 5-6 weeks ago.....

Remember this.....those who control the majority of the shares will get a spot on the bargaining committee...they are vultures; they will not settle on what they already have....they want more...it is to their benefit to put a muzzle on anyone who might get a bit too excited at this stage of the game.....silence is key...there is no requirement for anyone to say anything, just so long as nobody lets the cat out of the bag....any run up in share price is met by a news release as justification, even though the news doesn't seem to justify the run up...this way they are able to keep the silence going until they are ready

The tape should give us a signal when they are ready...in the meantime, I'm hoping to pick up more cheap shares myself....got my orders in

In the end....it's all gonna be great

All in my opinion of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply