HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

100% agree with your post BK. Whining about the share price or creating speculation everyday is not going to make the results come any faster. Prior to DE NOT did not even release a quarter of NR's that they have been sending out these days. Too many are coming onto the forum to speculate what is happening next instead of having the patients to wait and see. Then there are the scariest posters (or poster) which are the daily shoulda coulda woulda types. They start off with positive points to hook you into reading their drivel then they start their soft bashing with only half truths or their view to benefit their accumulation or trading of this stock. But they are very kind to end it with a positive to mask their motives. Enough is enough with talking out of both side of your face on the forum, discussion is one thing but to deceive is another.

- Jv's

- 50 million in the bank

- DE2 has been found & still drilling

- many more anomolies to explore

- Steady sp these days (guess smart money has the patients to wait and accumulate)

- Windfall moving right along

- 3 drills & and a 4th on its way for jv partner drilling

Is this post negative enough for you? You may stamp me as a perma bull, I think I am just logical.

Phats

New Message
Please login to post a reply