HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: re an apology etc etc

posted on May 15, 2008 02:58PM

Tangi, Al is a trader and it became so obvious when he sold and bought a stock by his posts. He left because people called him on it and it got to hot in the kitchen for him. It is fine to be a trader but not every body trades and when a trader is out and wanting to buy back in, he/she soft talks in a negative fashion. This type of talk though can cause a less experienced investor to sell prematurely. Although the traders intent may not be to take advantage of any individual necessarily, it does. We longs or as you would term us, perma bulls, have one simple message. If you buy in, hold tight, there will be ups, there will be downs, but if you hang on long enough you will be well rewarded. And to date there has not been one single, negative fact. There has been nothing to change my opinion that this stock is going places. Therefore with great pride I confess, I am LONG, I am a PERMABULL and I am CANADIAN.

Keep the Faith

New Message
Please login to post a reply