HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
May 16, 2008 04:06PM
May 16, 2008 04:18PM
May 16, 2008 05:57PM

A few points I'd like to make...when measuring excitement, I look at the following:

September 10 - 27 > 10 million shares trade every day but one

October 12 - 17 > 10 million shares trade every day

October 29 - 31 > 5 million shares trade each day

November 27, 2007 -- JP Morgan signs on with Noront (4.1 million shares trade that day)

November 27, 2007 to current -- zero days trade > 5 million shares

February 4, 2008 -- announce PP -- one day between February 4 and February 25 > 2 million shares

February 25, 2008 -- DE2 has landed -- 6 days of 1.3 million to 3.6 million shares trade

Why do I bring this up.....I notice some differences between before JP Morgan signed on and after they signed on...in particular, a certain level of excitement....personal interviews, more regular updates, and so on......so what is their mandate...

"JPMorgan's mandate will include the coordination of discussions with interested parties on a potential investment in, or acquisition of the company, at a time and on terms that produce the best possible value to Noront's shareholders."

And then we have the PP and the warrants.....I'm guessing some influence there as well with regards to creating excitement.....big money = power & influence

And like others have discussed here with the likes of Mr Friedland....for those who've read "The Big Score".....well, you can just imagine what is going on behind the scenes

Now for those who think this is some kind of negative post, or some kind of bashing, I just want to follow this up with my next point I'd like to make.....that is, go back and read the April 2 update....here are several quotes I find interesting:

"The Company is now shipping samples to a new laboratory in Thunder Bay owned by ActLabs of Ancaster, Ontario with whom Noront has entered into an agreement to provide a faster assay turnaround."

Comment: appears maybe they haven't gotton around to the samples yet....still setting up perhaps? ....let's go with that for now

What I really find encouraging are these quotes:

"Further drilling at Eagle Two (Anomaly AT2) continues to trace a Shear Hosted Sulphide ("SHS") zone containing bands of massive sulphide mineralization with visible copper-nickel minerals from the Precambrian rock surface (starting at 10 meters below surface) to 190 meters below surface where the approximately up to 21 meters thick, 75 meters long oval-shaped mineralized zone is within 30 meters of the favourable underlying granodiorite intrusive contact."

Comment: speaks for itself....and

Massive Chromite beds up to 48.4 meters in core thickness at AT2 have been encountered in the near vertical dipping, wide peridodite sill occupying the non-conformity between the underlying granodiorite intrusive to the north and overlying Precambrian volcanic stratigraphy to the south.

At anomaly AT3, a steep north-dipping stringer sulphide zone with some visible copper mineralization are being discovered and now intersected in 4 drill holes over substantial core widths

A third drill has arrived on site to speed up the drilling program and will commence on airborne electromagnetic ("AEM") target AT5. Drilling will continue throughout the spring break-up period with access by helicopter.

Comment: drilling continues for Noront it appears so I wouldn't put alot of attention to talks about delays here....not like other area plays that don't have access to helicopters

Bottom line:

I'm convinced there is something going on behind the scenes with the likes of JP Morgan and major investors and big money having major influence on the flow of news.....but one need not look any further than the latest update to get a feel for what's to come

May 17, 2008 08:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply