HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I like how you think but we do not have enough info on E1 to make that yet. There is a lot of talk of what is enough GMV to justify a mine. From everything I have seen, a fair # for E1 would be 4.5B$ worth. This is down from the Genuity report # of 5.6B$ but higher then the 2B $ that some bearish reports gave. Even at 5.6B, this near surface deposit would not justify a mine. However, a twin 2 km away would go a very long way in bringing us to that magic number.

Eagle 2 does much more than that though. It gives credence to the cluster theory and every pink highlighted spot will now be worth a little more in everyone's estimate for valuation of area plays and Noront. Remember, Noront has now drilled 3 out of hundreds of anomalies and all 3 returned mineralization. The only one for which assays are available was ultra rich and near surface enough for open pit extraction. The other 2 have mineralization, the extent of which we wait...and wait...and wait...but our time will come. Now we will get our drills on other anomalies once breakup is over. Actually, NN said that drill #3 was getting ready to go. The drill team is getting ready and they will be firing up this baby. He was not aware of drill 4 coming any time soon. He said his current drill plans involve 3 drills. When I mentionned WSR getting drill 4, he said that this made more sense...

Cheers and goodnight...will tomorrow be a Halt day...sweet dreams,

Frank

New Message
Please login to post a reply