HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
May 24, 2008 07:56AM
May 24, 2008 08:00AM
May 24, 2008 08:19AM
May 24, 2008 09:24AM
May 24, 2008 09:52AM
May 24, 2008 10:31AM
May 24, 2008 10:42AM
May 24, 2008 11:04AM
May 24, 2008 11:21AM
May 24, 2008 09:09PM

Franz,

for the most part you have a good well thought out post.

I have one issue that I would like clarification on or more precisely where you have received this information:

Of course, not two days later it was revealed that NOT has moved the drill from AT3 back to E2 ... the clear implication being that they weren't particularly encouraged by what they were finding at AT3????????

Great post until you sputtered by interjecting something that just might not be true. This may be a conclusion that you have reached but I see things differently.

They did a lot of missing on DE2 after announcing "Eagle 2 has landed." That is after the initial hit. It took them a while to get a handle on the deposit. Now they have an idea but the natives are getting restless so they must hurry. The sp is drifting down. So what do they do? They get another rig to speed up the work on DE2. Number 3 can wait.

Now Franz, how could we come to such differing "implications" ?

My bank account has dwindled as well. I don't blame anyone on the boards, I don't blame the company. This is just the way it is in the investing world.

We all have gone through this several times with NOT. At least the longs have. From before DE we sat wondering about Windfall and the same talk began.

The sp goes up and down and up. One mediocre nr with 2% or so would increase tonnage and we will eventually move up.

About this board. This is a positive board but it is time to reach a balance. Posters should be able to express their frustration on the forum. When they do we should hold up on the attacks and utilize counseling or support rather than making an individual's pain worse by attacking.

Everyone on Agoracom as well as the competition sites know about the NOT forum here. We help each other and share info as much as we can. Now we are coming to crunch time with June just a few sleeps away so I think we all should seriously consider pulling together and preparing for the onslaught which will come when the money begins pouring back in to our accounts.

You will recall a poster phoned the office some time ago and was asked several times.. "are you going long"? When he asked that question he was informing us all that it will take a while. Impatience is a killer. You will sell and lose money. Don't let it get you.

Don't attack regular posters who are suffering from stress or have concern. This board is strong enough and united enough that we can allow or share our concerns as well as our dreams. We will address the concerns by discussion rather than attack.

I think its time for us to get together and address agoracom with our concerns. Just send them a message. They are getting paid to act as a conduit between us and the company. I'm sure they will work with us if we demand a little more from them.

Lots of news coming. The lab here in Thunder Bay will be in full swing shortly. As I said June is around the corner.

I don't know about you guys but come the fall I need some of this money.

I hope you all are enjoying your week end. We may get some news tomorrow but then again we may not. Thats investing..Don

May 25, 2008 08:13AM
May 25, 2008 08:27AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply