HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Comrades....for the record ....JD-miskealp1

posted on May 25, 2008 12:07PM
I agree 100%. From a geological perspective, it would be nice for someone to discover another MMS at a considerable distance from DE1-it would indicate or confirm that the prospective ground in the ROF for MMS mineralization is of considerable extent. We know from previous drilling, that VMS type mineralization appears to occur sporadically over a fairly large area within the broad ROF area. But, even if the MTX discovery proves to be VMS type, and assuming the WSR discovery is in the northern part of the ROF, this bodes well for NOT as I believe that NOT has a JV option with WSR in that same area or perhaps adjacent to the discovery. Who knows, maybe NOT will become a Ni-Cu-Zn-Au-W-Sn producer one day!!! Perhaps someone can confirm NOTs property holdings near the WSR-Arctic-MTX property. I am using the term ROF in its broadest context, which includes all of the area shown on Heliums maps.
New Message
Please login to post a reply