HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I can't stand it

posted on May 25, 2008 09:03AM

I have to say something as well, we'll see what the great minds here can contribute.

While I am steadfastly long, and believe in this project's viability in the long haul, all the nervous chatter is taking it's toll on me as well.

Now, because of the long delay and the fact that no one can tell us 100% that things are going to be rosy in the short term, I am preparing myself for short term price weakness on the chart.

So, that being said, why do I immediately reverse my new-found pessimism? I get to thinking about the CIM luncheon we have YET to see footage of, and we know this was geared not only towards NOT, but SPQ and FWR as well, and they no doubt spoke about visuals for the core we are currently awaiting assays for.

Why, why, why, would Noront put on a gala with Inco among them if the results were stinkers? Do you think Noront would be able to attract such big names and risk their reputation to promote themselves if the last results were absolute garbage? I think not....

We know the visuals are good, we just don't know true values yet. Perhaps the percentages are lower this time around, that's a downside I can live with. Let's not forget Voisey's Bay had much lower overall percentages of nickel and the market still fell in love with them.

I'm only trying to read between the lines here, in my opinion, if Noront was blowing smoke at that luncheon, then it was their first and last chance if the results were stinkers. Inco wouldn't be led around by the nose, and you can take that to the bank.

I don't buy the first scenario, so then what does that leave us?

(A) the results are good, but not mind boggling. ( I can live with that)

(B) The results are amazing. ( I can definitely live with that.)

Anyone who sees flaws in my logic, fire away!

There will be a very simple answer that will be glaringly apparent, I'm sure, in hindsight, when it is all revealed to us. But that's JMHO.

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply