HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sure would be nice

posted on May 26, 2008 11:17AM

if Richard Nemis could beat the status quo at their own game.

I do have a lot of respect for him, and I do believe he is earnest in his efforts to maximize profits for the little guy. I also believe that while he is exponentially more trustworthy than promoters we hear horror stories about, I also think his gullibility level is low. Just because he comes across as a salt-of-the-earth kinda guy doesn't mean he's blind to the fact there are shark-infested waters all around.

My point is this: we could have on our hands a "happy accident" of timing with the lab delays. Was it the desired result? No. Can they make the best of a bad situation? I believe so.

Things that we're waiting for that could throw the manipulators off their game:

1. Huge backlog of assays that otherwise wouldn't have hit the market all at once.

2. Still waiting for rhodium results

3. TSX listing

4. 43-101

5. SPQ hit chromite: if NOT's rhodium assays prove there's rhodium in the chromite, it will pull up SPQ and FWR as well.

6. Joint exploration target with FWR; if they hit, watch out.

7.Windfall could still gain the respect it deserves once we get the ramp to the drill hole depth.

8. More to come of the Inco /CIM luncheon, I'm sure.

9. That's all I can think of, but you gotta know Noront is always a few steps ahead of us, so we have to work with what we know.

I'm rooting for Richard Nemis, and his plan for the "new vision".

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply