HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Dony,

I was not trying to jump on you... Perhaps I was in a poopy mood because I was not all that happy about the NR, and I did not choose my words carefully or correctly, but there seems to be some fundamental misunderstanding by some on this forum of what "massive' means when it is referring to mineralization. It does not big, valuable, great, or anything of the sort....

Anyway, its minor point, and perhaps I just made an issue out of becasue I was in a pissy mood.

I think Been There's post is an excellent analysis and summary of today's NRs. I wish they had been better, but as BT said, there are blips along the way, and we still have cause for optimism as its early days yet and they are refining and revising their thinking as they collect and interpret more data.

I do have some questions about NOT's geological model that I plan to clarification on...

Btw, not sure what my father has to do with this, but he is an old mining engineer not a geologist.

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply