HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Been there, I could not have said it better. I suppose we also know now why we had a long time pass since the last NR as they decide how to tell us this news. What do they say, "hindsight is 20/20" and given the major annoucement and fanfair that "Eagle two has Landed" only to be followed up with less then stellar news would be enough reason for Noront managment to realize the need to tone down the positive promotion we have become use to. At least we now know and can move forward from here.

This NR result was a fear that was expressed by some and it has come to fruition and I am reminded that we have become very spoiled with assays from DE1 that are almost impossible to live up to. Today we were humbled to that fact. I do take some comfort that todays news is already priced in, but we will only know for sure over the next couple of days. We do know that NOT continues to drill, which is good.

We also know that there is minerals in the ground and that those minerals are just plain hard to find. Noront will be agressively drilling the ground in search of additional mineralized ore bodies and that is positive. They are not sitting idly bye, but have a plan of attack that should hopefully support our SP and prevent future SP errosion. I also believe any future assays will be delivered in a quicker fashion. We may have more weakness (however, remember the markets are efficient in pricing any future news and it could be they had this right and it is reflected in the current SP) or maybe Noront management will have more news that could prop up the SP. (I did like Diesel 93's post earlier on a Rhodium update - wouldn't that be nice assume it is good)

Good night

New Message
Please login to post a reply