HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My take....

posted on May 27, 2008 08:53PM

Alright, I can't say that I'm the most educated person when it comes to the mining game but I have been investing in junior mining for the past year or so and feel that I can put and educated opinion forward. I read the release today 3 times to really get an understanding of what I was reading....

When the halt first hit the market/agoracom boards this morning, I have to admit that I was so excited, as I'm sure many people were. When the news came out, I did what most people would do and that was read what the NR had to say and then read again (it takes me a couple times to actually figure out what I'm reading, I apologize). The NR was NOT what I expected as I thought we would be getting a little more exciting news on Assay results and it seemed that visuals were all that were brought forward, although HOLE 40 I believe, people seem to be excited about. Was I disapointed in the news? A little, did I care? NOT really and why? Well I know that I'm long on NOT and of course I'm going to read some NR's that I'm not 100% thrilled about. After reading that news I sat back and read alot of what you posters had to say.......good/bad/mix etc.

Then all of a sudden, BAM! A second NR? Wow. Now, again I must say that I'm not all that educated when it comes to Chromite but it seems that North America (by doing my DD) really doesn't mine for Chromite at all and it's mainly seen in Africa. This to me is obviously good news. We don't know the extent of it but it just adds to the land potential we have and continues to make at least, the big investors interested in the area.

As alwas the market didn't react the way so many of us wanted, but as John and Glorieux have said all along it's not NOT taking the brunt of the force because the news or lack there of but actually the junior mining industry as a whole. If people wanted a get rich quick scheme this wouldn't be what your looking for. However, if you have the patience, the time and the liquidity. Sit back and watch what NOT can do over the next 6 months to a year, I gurantee you'll be pleased.

NOT a pump of NOT, I'm speaking what I truely believe. If I'm wrong, then so be it. I'll go down with the ship as I'm sure so many others will as well. DE1 was no fluke.....Watch out.

Good luck to all the NOT longs. Goodbye to all the NOT shorts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply