HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
I find it interesting that I have been otherwise busy for several weeks and this morning I was up and at it 5:30am local time (it is now only 10:40 pm local time) and feeling very eager to be as sarcastic as possible with little chance to apply (cause, of late the discussion has most often been very very good). Haven't felt that way for months! And Guess what. I was accommodated. Must have an inbuilt mechanism that preps me for what is about to happen. Then there is the "End of Month" situation that has been impossible to NOT notice. I am already wondering if they (the ill fated Want to Be's) will change to a new pattern with the start of the new month on Monday. The past two patterns are painfully clear if you care to look at the SP Charts. Tomorrow (Friday will be it for this month and if they stick to the pattern I will clean up on shares the through into the Bid). In the mean time I will soon have a few things to attend to for a while before getting a few hours rest. Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply