HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A few thoughts

posted on May 30, 2008 12:05AM

Bob, great post and it really needed to be said especially after today.

The veil of anonymity of internet posting makes it easy at times for individuals to state things they would in no circumstance ever say to someone mono et mono. Concerns need to be voiced but should always be voiced professionally and respectfully. We need to be cogniscient of the fact that while many of us are (forgive me) playing armchair geologist, that the folks at Noront are physically running a company and give it their 'collective all' day in and out. The staff at Noront have been champions for the small retailor beyond anything I have observed of other jr's and I can imagine their dissapointment to read the disparaging remarks and commentary posted on this forum the past several days. Many posters have advocated for shareholder rights whereas perhaps instead it would be more effective for 'owners' to support their management team, especially given that management have always made time to go well beyond what is expected of them on behalf of 'the owners'.

The majority of posters on the forum are professional and respectful, and I sincerely hope management is able to see that the loose tongues of a few are not representative of the high opinions held by many.

New Message
Please login to post a reply