HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"But if you are playing with all your share instead of a core position,i suggest that you stay close to a computer from 9.30 to 4.00pm,the risk you take by gambling by selling and buying lower is ENORMOUS AT THIS STAGE."

There certainly is a risk, at any stage. There is likewise a risk every time the sp goes up that you will lose capital if you don't sell and buy back in. And yes it is a good idea not to play with all of your shares.... but to maintain a core.

"And there will be that one time after a HALT AND MARK MY WORDS that the news will be so great that for ANYONE tthat played this stock,you will be left standing in the wind and might lose and enormous amount of share by beeing caught on the sideline!"

People have been saying this forever and with NOT it is more likely than others. It is more likely though that, had you been buying and selling, you would have made more than enough in multiple buys and sells to take care of most any "to the moon" move that NOT might make. You could have sold your NOT at $3 before it went to $7 and looky looky, bought back in when it went to 2.75 and made an increase in your position. Or better yet you could have sold at $6 and made even more.

"Imagine after a halt with what we already have and we find the motherload......the spike up after that will be impossible for some people to buy!"

Yep that'll do it. The price will soar (the impossible to buy part is speculation on your part though).... but guess what , they'll have to prove it up to make sure it's not just a lucky hole. Can't you hear the analysts already.... or "we better wait for the triple assay and see that nothing is wrong this time", to say nothing of the immediate manipulation that will ensue to suppress the sp after the initial run. It's all about opinion and perspective ..... you've heard mine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply