HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Excellent post as usual Cwallace. Once you get passed the SP and just think of the fundamentals, I am still every bit as excited about Noront as I ever was. The News has been slow during break up, not only for NOT but for all involved in McFaulds. When I talked to WSR last week, they said that they will not get assays on the 12M hit they had for at least a month as they do not want to waste money on a helicopter for taking that core out. They will wait for break up to be finished and use a plane which is much cheaper. So that is just another sign that we are still cralling around with breakup. Give it a week or two and we will see movement up at McFaulds like never before. This will be the most exciting summer for the mining industry since VB. Sit back back fokes and pretty soon we will have more NR than you will care to read.

Cheers,

Frank

New Message
Please login to post a reply