HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I was reading some ideas on here today about the significance of June 7.....when the PP shares and exercised warrant's holding period expires.

A question was asked how this may benefit the share price....this is my opinion with respect to that question....

The promotion machine has been completely turned off as of late...we get tidbits of news which it seems nobody here really understands completely.....if the news was obviously good, then regardless of manipulators, the share price would take off....so, it seems the news is good, but people in general don't really get it maybe; they're not too sure; otherwise, they would be buying up the price

Now....in the past when a news release would come out and the shareprice would drift down, Mr Nemis would do an interview and show his excitement about the actual results....and people hearing the excitement buy up the stock.....

Lots of secrets.....

Why is it taking so long to come out with the remaining results? It seems maybe some results were skipped over.

What's up with the video from the luncheon?

Why is there not a follow-up to the latest news release to clarify the significance of the chromite? (from what I've read, I think it's more to do with the relationship of chromite to PGE's than it's actual value as a resource)

And other things.....still waiting on results with respect to the rhodium....and some area plays also seem to be awaiting results way overdue.....

And the promotion machine......where is it.....it is idle as the share price of NOT and all the area plays drift downwards.....UC even hit a new 52 week low today

So.....getting back to June 7.......when the big boys are able to trade.....my feeling is we are about to see the promotion machine turned back on....we will be flooded with news.....results, visuals, drill dates, JV's, Windfall updates....and not just news.....excitement...interviews....... of speaches

All my opinion of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply