HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Noront's Change???

posted on Jun 03, 2008 06:00AM

There is definately a reason for the change in communication coming from Richard and the Noront office. I'm not sure of the real reason but one supposition is that thay are being warned what to say and not to say by regulators, two they are in ongoing negotiations with many of the ROF players similar talks as with Probe and do nort want to jeoprodize these talks and thirdly because of money in the vault they don't need to hype their position inorder to raise money.

Result being SP will flounder for short term and all the while the drills will be turning to prove up tonnage as well as seek out other E's. Eventually we will be handed NR after NR painting a more defined picture of what we have.

Just my opinion and sick of seeing SP where it is, but totally beleive the theory of follow the money, we have money and we're spending it, we have Big time money guys putting their money where their mouth is and I do beleive whole heartedly that they know a whole hell of a lot more than dumb old me and you. Well at least me!!

Just PUMPING and VENTING with No ulterior motive. Keep the faith!

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply