HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jun 12, 2008 01:28PM

Great post Bravekind! Good to see the NOT brotherhood hard at work.

This is my first post of 2008 and it coincides with my recent buy-in again with Noront. I think I set a record for posts in 2007 and decided to take a break this year. It has been a good time off summed up in May-June with a one month vacation to Europe and Egypt. All courtesy of the hard work performed by the geos at Noront in 2007.

I cashed out of stocks in March ahead of the US sub-prime mortgage crisis bankruptcy effect (it takes about nine months for an average house to foreclose after bankruptcy). We were all hit in August 2007 by the original crisis and a contact I have gave me a hint that we might see a drop in April. After I sold I witnessed a lot of my dime stocks fall to six or seven cents so his information proved accurate. Since the drop we seem to have hit a period of latency whereby nothing really moves up or down with the exception of a few really nice flyers here and there.

The past two days I have been buying up Noront stock as history is one again repeating itself and a buying opportunity has returned. If the price continues to drop I will continue to buy more as it appears that we are in the midst of a low volume shakeout by the funds. I never thought I would see sub $4 again and I found it difficult to get back in at that price after buying my original shares at .20 cents (I thought I had overpaid way back in Nov 2006). The current bashing on the SH site with the usual set of suspects confirms to me that we are seeing a drop before a bounce back as BK alluded to.

Not sure how much I will be posting but I will make an effort to read posts and share thoughts now and again. I am back in for what should be excitement regarding Windfall this year. Great to see the ramping pictures on the site. Looks like some great work going on.

Great news on the staffing announcements yesterday. They must be getting ready to take this to the next level.

Good to be back :)

M1.

Jun 12, 2008 02:43PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply