HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I totally agree with Franz. We don't need a new CEO we need someone at the senior level that can promote NOT. At the same time this group should not underestimate the ability for Mr. nemis to promote NOT. I believe he is very capable of doing this. The problem in my opinion is that there are a dozzen or more things going on in any given day and the company is slowly trying to address the growth of the workload as we have seen from the announcements this week. I'm sure they are looking to add an IR professional to the management group in due time. Getting the right people for the right job does take time.

In my opinion I believe Mr. Nemis and the management group are trying to get NOT to the next level. We all need to be patient. I for one would love to see NOT trading at the $7 range again. Hopefully this will happen soon.

GLTA, Tcp

New Message
Please login to post a reply