HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Human Nature

posted on Jun 13, 2008 06:18AM

After reading almost every post since Sept.07..It just amazes me how at every turn of the share price , Dick is either classified as a hero or a villian. Many posters need to look back at why they bought in to begin with..For me it was Windfall..Mcfaulds was not even on the radar. I feel we are very fortunate to have this play in our growing basket of goodies. Dick has taken this company to new highs in the mining community...Now just because the price falls ..some think he should be replaced!!! NOT !!! I feel we all should sit back and look at where we were a year ago..then picture where you see us a year from now. If you don't have a positive vision of this company which is run by Dick, then perhaps you best plan an exit strategy. I feel for those who bought in at higher prices and are under water but we have all seen our share price go down before recovering in the past. Trust me when I say I have had more woulda ...shoulda..coulda's in the last year!!!!! We are still in the early stages of the Noront story and be prepared for many ups and downs in the price. Dick is old school honest and that to me is who I want in control of my hard earned money!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply