HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The "43-101" Issue

posted on Jun 13, 2008 10:22AM

There is sufficient information publically available for "knowledgeable" people to calculate a "rough" 43-101 for DE1. Rockaur has apparently already done so. I strongly suspect that it has already been done by a number of other independent geos/engineers/analysts and has provided, I expect, a somewhat limited range of values. It is important to realize that no 43-101 is "etched in stone". It is a best estimate made by a qualified person with the available information. Just remember the difference between the "resource" and "reserve" categories. It has everything to do with the level of certainty which can be placed on the values. Even I have provided you with one for what it's worth.

The market has had sufficient time to "digest" possible 43-101 scenarios. I don't think that the 43-101 which NOT finally releases, unless it is extraordinarily low or high, will have much effect on the SP now. The market's expectations have already been incorporated into NOT's SP for some time.

The real need for a 43-101 right now, is to allow NOT to be qualified for listing on the big TSX board. With PP on board now, that will happen sooner than later.

Respectfully yours

As always, have a good and safe weekend

Happy Fathers Day.

geoprof

New Message
Please login to post a reply