HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: From May.27th release

posted on Jun 19, 2008 06:22AM

couldn't agree more. I think it's safe to say that any firm with that kind of recognition buying that many shares is of huge importance to the outsiders sitting on the fence. It's not hard to see that the shorters and MM's have been playing with this stock for months now. I remember looking at L2 a week ago or so and saw a sold for a 100 shares? I mean come on now, the regulators can't look at that and get a little suspicious?

Unfortunately there is not much that can be done until we make the move over to the TSX and that isn't going to happen until the 43-101 comes out and with good results. If people want to try and help stop the shorting then do what I do and put all your shares for sale at 10x the current price. It won't stop what's going on but it will make it harder for the shorters to do what they do on a daily basis.

NOT has the goods, McFauld's has the goods. Do you really have the stomach to sell your shares now before we really know what we're dealing? I don't......Good luck if you do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply