HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great Job Geo.

my added comments:

FNC is up I believe because of its proximity to the best of NOT's drill holes. Also there have been two newsletters put out on it. The promo by the company itself? Nil. They didn't even have a web site initially and are in no hurry to promote her. In fact, they have stated they will come out with a news release only AFTER the drills start turning. This is a good point to remember when we debate about Noront not doing enough promo.

UC - my favorite underdog play. She sits there, in the middle of this entire enchilada, and it is as if she is invisible. She is a great play with little downside. I think she is partly overlooked because she was here before NOT, (she is the reason Dick came to town... her findings) and so has no connection with NOT and so easily overlooked. She is also in jv with KWG and Spider on this property, so she may be overlooked for that but she will have 55% of the whole so she is important.

BK

New Message
Please login to post a reply